Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Foodie favorites ☆

Hey guys!
So I wanted to do a foodie favorites post today because I am a huge foodie! So let's get into it.

Brownie Brittle
OMG! This stuff is amazing! It is like a brownie, but crispy and crunchy like a cookie or brittle. It was amazing! I get mine from Sam's Club, but I think that you should be able to get it from any grocery store. My favorite flavor is chocolate chip, but I haven't tried any other flavors yet. Also, these are a pretty "good" dessert for you or a "healthier" dessert because it's 20 calories per brownie, which is pretty big! Its just soooo good and yummy!

Chobani peach yogurt
This is my favorite flavor of the Chobani greek yogurts. I also think the pomagranite one is good, but I love the peach one the most. It is really good because the peach is at the bottom and is one of the yogurts where you mix it together. It is a greek yogurt so it makes me feel full (like I'm not hungry 10 minutes later :D) and it's also a little bit tangy and not overly sweet like some of the yoplait ones are. I would try this out if you like greek yogurt and want a yummy flavor!

From Starbuck's: Iced Caramel Macchiato 
This is super good and I know that they're currently promoting this with the hazelnut macchiato, but I like the caramel one more. I like getting it layered because all the caramel sinks to the bottom and when you drink it, it tastes really sweet and good and yummy! It also gives me the caffeine that I need without the yucky coffee taste. 

From Wendy's: Ultimate Chicken Grill
This is so not a healthy sandwich, but it is really yummy! It's a grilled chicken sandwich with lettuce and tomato and my favorite part of it is the honey mustard spread on the sandwich! It is so yummy and I trick myself into thinking its "healthy" because the chicken's grilled, but that's okay if it's not that healthy because its so delicious!

From McDonald's: Cheeseburger and Side Salad with Italian Dressing
I get this from McDonald's every single time I go because its really yummy! I get the greasy, yummy, unhealthy stuff from the cheeseburger, but I also feel like I'm "evening it out" or making it a little bit more healthy with the salad. I also really like the Italian dressing that I get with the salad because it's really tangy and yummy and you don't need to douse the salad in this to make it taste good!

So those are my foodie favorites of the moment! Let me know yours in the comments below and also subscribe to this channel if you like it!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment