Saturday, March 2, 2013

I'm Sick :(

Hey everyone!
Sorry I haven't been posting on this blog, but I have been sick the past few days. Yesterday at school, I was feeling nauseous all day and I knew that I was coming down with the same food poisoning/virus/sickness that my mom and my sister had. After my last class, I got the feeling that I was going to puke so I ran to the bathroom and puked in the toilet. At home, I puked up my lunch and then I puked up bile when there was nothing else in my stomach. It was really gross. Then I couldn't sleep well because I was in a lot of pain last night. Today, I woke up and my back is in so much pain and I just have some really bad muscle soreness. 
I'm so sorry that I haven't been posting, but I promise that I'll get back to my regular schedule tomorrow!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment