Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Lets recap the day

So I'm finally trying to get back into the swing of things so I'm going to do a let's recap the day post :)

So I had math at 7:30. That sucked because I was really tired and because I realized that I missed the math test (because I stayed home on monday) and the next test is going to count 3X for me! Then I watched a historical movie during my history class. That sucked too. I had a break and got to talk to some of my friends and that was all good. Then I had english, which was really nice because she was just reading to us the entire class, which was really relaxing and chill. Then I had spanish. I had to self teach myself the lesson from monday and we had to play a game on it. But surprisingly I actually did well! I also got a test back (got an A) and received a letter from my pen pal (in Barcelona). Then I went home, took a quick nap and did my homework. I'm going to go to bed early again tonight (8:30 maybe?) Because I've been tired and I just need to sleep!

Funniest moment: NONE :(

Best part of the day: Spanish class! Just the entire class was good for me :D


Worst part of the day: Still being semi sick and lethargic

So that was my day! Let me know how your day was in the comments!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment