Tuesday, March 12, 2013

My favorite shows to watch on Monday

Hey everyone!
So I just wanted to do a quick post about what I watch on monday! I think I did tuesday and wednesday and thursday already so I just wanted to round it off and do monday today! So this is what I watch!

The Following: It's so good! It's one of those shows where you need to watch it from the beginning to get it, but I am hooked! Especially last weeks episode was really good!

Castle: This is another really good show. It is nice because you can start watching any time and understand whats going on! 

The Carrie Diaries: I am not completely sold on this show yet, but I've been watching it to see whether or not it grows on me...

So those are the shows I watch on monday! Let me know what you watch in the comments!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment