Saturday, March 30, 2013

My Staycation

Hey guys!
I just wanted to do a fun post telling you all about my staycation! I live in Hawaii, and for all of you that don't know, tourism is like the biggest industry here so that means that there are tons of hotels. My parents surprised us and took us to the Embassy Suites for a night! So this is just going to be my recap of the stay. 
So we checked in at 3ish and we went up to the room, which was nice because it was a suite (like all the rooms are at the embassy suites) and it was on the same level as the pool, which was convenient, but the room was really noisy! Like there was some weird humming and it got really annoying. So my dad complained about it and asked if we could get moved to another room. So we got moved into a bigger suite! Instead of the one bedroom suite that we had before, we got moved into one that had two bedrooms and two bathrooms and we payed the same amount as the one bedroom suite! That was amazing and such a nice gesture on the part of the hotel. Oh! And before I forget, another great thing the hotel does is they give you yummy juice upon check in! Then we went to the pool, which is a salt water pool that has a big swim area, a shallow area for toddlers and a hot tub! It was so amazing and I think I got a nice tan! Then we went shopping (forever21?) and out to dinner and went to the sheraton (another hotel in the area) and got ice cream! 
So that was my staycation in a nutshell! I just wanted to let y'all know about my staycation because I haven't done any let's recap the day type blogs in a while! So subscribe to this blog for new content daily!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment