Saturday, March 16, 2013

Pretty little liars TAG

Hey guys!
So if you've seen my other blog (www.livelovemakeup14.blogspot.com) you've known that I started a youtube channel (www.youtube.com/livemakeup14). I did the pretty little liars TAG today because I saw Ingrid do it! So here it is.

So I hope you enjoyed this video and also I'd love to know your answers to this TAG so leave it as a video response to the video or leave it as a comment! Also thumbs up this video if you liked it and subscribe to this blog!
-Sisi


Here are the questions:
1. Which girl's style do you love the most? Which girl do you relate to the most?
2. Why do the girls keep seeing Alison? Do you think there's something more behind it?
3. Who's your crush on the show? ;)
4. Who is your least favorite character? (Out of the 4 girls and overall)
5. What was the biggest shocking moment for you?
6. Do you think Toby is really dead?
7. What would you do if A was after YOU?!

No comments:

Post a Comment