Saturday, March 9, 2013

Sometimes it feels like I just can't win

Hey everyone!
So this post is going to be a rant just because I have not been having the best day today. So if you don't want to read it, then that's okay, but here it is. 
There are some people that I hate. I hate liars, I hate people who say they'll do one thing and then don't and sometimes I hate my friends. Let's just be honest here, my friends constantly bail on me. I'll be like "Hey do you want to go to a movie on Friday" on monday to them and when they say yes. I expect that they'll stick with it and go. It's not like it's one of these last minute things. But still almost every time I make some effort to hang out with my friends. They bail. There are some times when I know that it is inevitable or they have a legit excuse, but today my friend told me she couldn't go to the movies because of homework due on monday. I was like WTF because we're going to a school dance anyways so how much homework are you going to get done after that? I just hate it when I always put myself out there and make an effort to get together with my friends, but they bail at the last minute.
Sorry about that rant, but I just needed to get it out there.
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment