Wednesday, March 6, 2013

What I Watch Wednesday

Hey everyone!
So this is what I watch on wednesdays! I did Television Tuesday roundup (if you didn't see it I'll link it here) So anyways, these are the television shows I watch on wednesday.

The Middle:
Possibly one of the best television shows on! I totally love the quirkiness of the Heck family and I totally see myself as being Sue LOL!

Modern Family: 
I love this show too! It's hilarious and amazing and I know that everyone watches it, but it's for a good reason!

I think that's it! Wow I totally thought that there were more shows, but I guess that now that top chef is over I only watch these 2 shows!

So that's my what I watch wednesday! Let me know if theres any shows I should check out in the comments!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment