Sunday, April 28, 2013

DANCE!

Hey guys!
As you know, I used to be a dancer when I was younger. Mainly street and ballet, but I sort of did anything and everything. So recently I started looking at a youtube channel of a few classmates that still dance and it made me miss it so I took it upon myself to do a few dances that I memorized from when I took classes and work on some turns just for fun :D I don't think that people other than myself get how much that I miss dance and regret not having done it and cheerleading together. I started trying to re-teach myself triple pirouettes because despite not having danced in a few years, I still have my double and I also tried to re-learn my fouettes. I think that its just hard trying to do dance stuff when I lost a lot of my muscle and small muscle flexibility when I did cheerleading. 
So that was my daily musing of the day! For more updates on my life, subscribe and leave a comment below letting me know how your day was!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment