Thursday, April 11, 2013

Exercise update: 4/11

Hey guys!
So it's been a while since I've done an exercise post so I decided that I would do one today letting you guys know how my progress has been! So let's get started. 
I am taking Yoga as my PE course at school, and because it is still technically a PE course, I have to do fitness testing. So today we had to run the mile, and lucky me! I have Yoga right during lunchtime, so I couldn't eat lunch and I had to run during the hottest portion of the day! So that was not my favorite, but in spite of me not running on a regular basis and me non liking to run, I still got a pretty decent time of 9:40! 
I have also been stunting and tumbling more because instead of going to gym only on sundays, I have been going on tuesdays and thursdays as well and I think that I'm getting 4 hours of tumbling and stunting each week! That's pretty impressive to me, and I hope that I start to increase my strength and skills as well! 
So I have also been using the site Tone it up! (www.toneitup.com) and I have been doing some of their workouts when I don't have much to do, but I still want to get a great sweat in! I have been loving the "Somebunny loves you" workout because it gets everything and I feel the burn! 
So that's what I've been doing fitness wise, I can also do another post letting you know how I've been doing with my diet if you would like to see that too! So comment below letting me know what your favorite exercises are and subscribe for new content daily!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment