Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Favorite TV Characters of All Time

Hey everyone!
I wanted to do a top 5 favorite tv characters of all time! These can be fictional characters or people from reality television, but these are my absolute favorites! So here we go! (by the way, these are in no particular order)

1) Richard Castle
Its no secret that I love Castle, and that all of the characters are well developed and amazing (especially Ryan in last weeks episode!) But I have to admit that castle is the best because he is so funny yet witty and intelligent  which makes for an amazing character to watch!

2) Manny Santos
She is a character on Degrassi the next generation (the older episodes) and she is my favorite character because she was so fun to watch! She is probably the most developed character out of the original degrassi tng cast and I love how she was able to transition from a good girl to a bad girl to a cheerleader to a actress. 

3) Roger the Alien
So this is probably one of the more embarrassing ones, but Roger is my favorite character from American Dad! And American Dad is literally in my top 3 television shows of all time (that would be a good idea for a post!) and he is always really funny and I love his different personas!

4) Hannah Marin
My favorite of the 4 pretty little liars girls! I love Ashley and I love hannah! Her clothes are amazing and she always has something fun or funny to say and also, I think she has some of the best one liners in the entire series!

5) Carrie Bradshaw
She was made my favorite from Sex and the City, but I have to admit, that she's still pretty good on the Carrie Diaries as well. I like her in sex and the city most of all because she has a quirky way of looking at love and life and is very relatable!

So those are my top 5 tv characters of all time! I'd love to see yours so leave it in a comment below and subscribe to the blog if you'd like new content daily!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment