Wednesday, April 17, 2013

How I love to de-stress

Hey guys!
This is just going to be a quick post on how I love to de stress because recently I've been loaded with homework and tests and projects and I have been really stressed out! For all of you that don't know, stress is a toxin and is really bad for your body so its good to take some time to de-stress and let it out! So this is just going to be a quick post of my top 3 things to do, but if you want a more in depth post then I can do that too!

1) Light a candle!
I am a huge believer in scents and I think that one of the most calming things for me is lighting a candle or 2 in my room right before I go to sleep and just watching the flames flicker. It gives me a sense of peace and it is just really amazing. I also love going in a dark room, lighting 2 candles and doing some gentle yoga! 

2) Do makeup
This is a less typical one, but do a hobby! Makeup is my hobby (if you've seen my other blog, you know that) but do something that you love. If you get your mind off of the stressors, you won't be stressed out anymore! I love just taking a good half hour to do my makeup because it lets me be creative and lose my stress.

3) Talk to a friend!
I have a few friends I can go to to vent and let out my anger, but I also have some other friends that I can go to for a pick me up because they are just so darn funny! If you have friends that are always happy or funny then after 15 minutes of talking/laughing to/with them, you will be more relaxed and less stressed.

I'll do a more in depth post of this if you guys would like because I have some other tips I can share, but I hope you enjoyed this post! Also subscribe to this blog for new posts daily!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment