Tuesday, April 23, 2013

I have the body of an 90 year old

Hey guys!
I just wanted to do this post because I thought it would be a fun topic! I am a cheerleader, but I don't have a flexible back and I have actually injured my back a few times and suffer from mild back pain. So I literally have to get someone to crack my back nearly every day! Its crazy because in the morning, I will wake up and do a forward fold and nearly every vertebrae in my lower back cracks, then I'll do a "butterfly" stretch (putting your feet together) and that cracks my hip, then my toes and fingers and elbows will probably crack too! Also, sometimes my back cracks if I squeeze my shoulder blades together tightly or if I twist or if I cross my legs and squeeze. My parents always joke about how I have a body of an old lady, but I think that I'm fine! But really, I want to go to the chiropractor so that my back can get realigned. 
So that was an interesting post! Subscribe to this blog for new content daily!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment