Friday, April 19, 2013

I'm in the dark... literally

Hey guys!
So I just wanted to do a quick post letting y'all know some stuff thats been happening. My dad's been on the mainland (continental US) for a conference for like all these CEO's and CFO's for large hospitals and stuff so it's just been my mom, me, and my siblings. It can get kind of annoying being with my mom all the time because lets be honest... she gets on my nerves: a lot. But despite that, my dad was supposed to come back today, but his flight got delayed and then canceled so he's not flying out from the mainland until tomorrow :(
In other news, my main source of light in my bedroom comes from my celling fan/light thing. Well, today, my light went out. It came at a good time too, because it was working during the day when I didn't necessarily need the light, but broke right around 8:00 when its dark out and I needed the light. Grrrrr... sometimes it seems like everything that can go wrong does. Also, they caught the 2 suspects responsible for the boston shooting! It just amazes me how people can take a tragic event and rally up the strength and courage to be able to track down these two @$$holes within the week. Yay America!
So thats whats been going on in my life! I'd love to hear what's happening with you so leave it in a comment and subscribe for my daily musings!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment