Sunday, April 7, 2013

Injury

Hey guys!
So just to start off, this post isn't about me, although you probably know that I have suffered from my fair share of discomfort due to cheerleading. But instead, this post is about my dad! I was just wondering if any of you have gone through what he has or have some ideas of what it is and if you do, can you leave it in a comment?
So the other day, my dad was playing basketball at our local church's gym. He went up to the basket for a block and when he landed, he heard something in his calf "pop" and he was in pain. He could put weight on it and can still walk and run, but it hurts when he does. He went to his doctor the other day and he said that its most likely a blood vessel that popped because there is no signs that anything tore, but the doctor says that it could be something else and that he doesn't really know. So my dad bought a compression "sleeve" type thing for his calf and I think the blood is draining from the calf and is pooling in his foot and looks like a ginormous bruise. This weekend we were working on some renovations around the house, but instead of his leg getting better, its getting worse (pain wise). So I was just wondering if any of you know what this is or what he can do to help recover! So if you do, then leave it in a comment and subscribe to this blog for new content daily!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment