Monday, April 8, 2013

Insomniac

Hey guys!
So I just wanted to do a quick rant/why does this happen to me type blog post so here it is!
So yesterday (sunday) I went to bed early (like 9:30ish) because I knew that I was tired and that its going to be a long week and that I should load up on sleep when I can. So I went to bed and slept really well until like 4:00. I woke up and I think that it was because it was pretty hot and my blanket was heating me too much. So then I tried to go back to sleep, but then I woke up again at 4:20. Like I tried to fall asleep again, but kept tossing and turning and I never really got into a good sleep. So then when my alarm went of at 5:45 in the morning, I was tired. I then loaded up on the iced coffee and went to school. I tried my hardest to stay awake during math, but to no avail because I was literally using every ounce of energy to keep my eyes awake. It was just a really rough day. 
I just wanted to do a little rant/thats what happened to me last night type post! I'll have some more fun posts about tv and food coming up on this blog soon so subscribe! Also, let me know if this ever happens to you in the comments! I'll talk to you guys tomorrow!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment