Monday, April 1, 2013

I've had a bad day

Hey guys!
I just wanted to do a quick blog post, and I know that this is going to be sort of a downer, which I am totally sorry about, but I wanted to do this blog post because I already vented to my BFF but I still wanted to let it out. So if you want to hear about drama and my bad day then keep reading!
So right before spring break (so around 2 weeks ago) in my chem class we were doing a group lab. It is sort of like a group project and for all of you who have done labs before, you have to do a lab report! So there is a girl in my group (let's call her Jen) and she apparently needs a great grade on this so she was all like "I'll do the lab write up, you welcome". I was like "hold up now! It's a group project so we should all contribute" and Jen was like "fine then I'll do it and y'all can proof read it" I wasn't about to get into a fight with her so I was like fine, whatever. So she was the one who insisted on doing the entire thing, not any of us forcing her to do it. So then I thought she was doing it over spring break, but no, she was slutting it up. (Sorry I know that's mean, but I'm just in like rage mode right now). So today, I texted her like "I made a google docs, where is the lab" and she was like "I didn't do it yet." I was like WTF! If you had no intention of doing the lab write up, at least have the decensy to let me or another one of our group members know so we could do it over spring break! Adding insult to injury, she was like "well I'll do the entire thing later tonight" I was like fuck you (but I didn't say it to her) and decided to take manners into my own hands and contact the rest of my group mates to get them to pull their share and finish this project. Of course, the world hates me and everyone was like "I don't have time to do it" and no shit sherlock, I don't even have time to do it! But lets just thank Jen for that.
Sorry for that! It got really intense and angry at the end, which is totally unlike me, but I've just been stressed and pissed off and that is not a good combo for me! I'll talk to you guys later!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment