Sunday, April 28, 2013

New TV love

Hey everyone!
So today I had some time to kill, so I started to watch older episodes of "The Mindy Project". I never really made an effort to watch this show, but now, I love it! I was always a huge fan of Mindy Kaling from her "The Office" days, but I love her even more now that she has her own show to shine! I also love how some of her "The Office" co-stars made guest appearances like ellie kemper and bj novak. If you are a huge fan of comedy shows like "the office" or "new girl", you are going to love this show too! Just give it a chance! Plus, you can watch these episodes out of order if you want because each episode is freestanding without a major multi-episode arc. 
So let me know what other shows you love in the comments and subscribe!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment