Monday, April 22, 2013

Nostalgia at its finest

Hey guys!
So for all of you that don't know, when I was younger I was a dancer. Nothing too serious, just lots of dance lessons and performances definitely nothing like what you see on dance moms! But I quit that for cheerleading when I was in 6th or 7th grade. Well, the dance school at my school has a huge production every few years and this is totally bringing back some memories for me! I was in 3 out of the 4 performances that I could have been in and now its time for another performance and some of my dancer friends are making appearances in it and it just stirs up lots of emotions, you know! Like I always wonder how I would have been if I had stuck to ballet/dance instead of cheerleading. I think this year especially stirs up some emotions because if I had stuck with ballet, this would be the year that I would be a lead in the nutcracker or this performance or something like that. I know that this may be sad, but I don't regret my decision to do cheerleading at all because there is no guarantee that I would have been a great dancer and I am a "great" (in my opinion) cheerleader. Well, if you're looking for me, you'll find me watching my old dance videos :D
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment