Monday, April 15, 2013

Pray for Boston

Hey everyone!
I'm sorry for another serious/sad post, but I wanted to address something serious that has shattered the US today. At the Boston Marathon, a person blew up 2 buildings killing 2 people (including an 8 year old) and injuring over 100 people critically. I wanted to ask you guys to pray for these people and the families suffering this tragic day and to ask you guys to help promote peace where you are. Think happy thoughts, get involved in a gun control bill, spread teachings from the Bible or another book everywhere and try to make tomorrow a better day than today.
If you or someone you know has been affected by what has occured today, I just wat to let you know that my thoughts and prayers are with you.
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment