Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Some quick April Favorites

Hey everyone!
So April is almost over! I cannot believe how quickly it has past! So on my other blog, I'll be doing my beauty and fashion favorites in a video like last month, but I thought I should do some random favorites again on this blog so here they are!

Favorite Food: Brownie Brittle or Baked Potatoes
this may seem a little weird, but that brownie brittle stuff is amazeballs! Like it tastes like a brownie, but is crunchy like a cookie, and is low calorie too! I have also been loving baked potatoes because they sell them at school and I've been eating them for lunch a lot recently.

Favorite Drink: Caramel Macchiatto (Iced)
This is a drink from starbucks and is amazing! It has a shot or two of espresso so it gives me the jolt of caffeine that I need, but it also has milk and caramel, which tones down the bitterness of the coffee. Amazing!

Favorite Song: Ho Hey
This is so late because this song was super in a few months ago, but I have slowly started getting back into it and I can just replay it over and over and over again!

Favorite Television show: The Mindy Project
 This is such a hard question because if you know me, but at all then you know that I am a huge tv fanatic and that I watch tons of television shows weekly, but this is my new favorite that I discovered this month! I did a full blog post on this show so scroll back a few days and you'll find it!

So those were all of the questions about favorites that I could think of off of the top of my head, but if you have any more random favorite questions then leave it in a comment and subscribe for new blog posts daily!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment