Saturday, April 6, 2013

Tirred

Hey guys!
So I'm going to do a quick post telling you about my night! So tonight I had a orchestra concert thing, where you get judged and "compete" against other schools, but its not competitive at all and is more of a showcase. So we had to be there at around 6:05 because we were performing at 7:05 and we needed time to arrive and practice and get set up and all that. But it was right during rush hour traffic so it took literally an hour to get there, so I had to leave my house at 5. Then the performance got held back a little and ran late, so I didn't finish until 7:30. Then I got really hungry and went to a wendy's, but it was sooo slow! And they messed up my order because they put bbq sauce on my sandwich instead of honey mustard :( So that was just a quick post on my night because it's really late and I needed to post something! So let me know in the comments how your night was/is and subscribe for new content daily!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment