Monday, May 6, 2013

5 great things about today 5/6/13

Hey guys!
Its been quite a while since my last 5 great things post and I thought that it would be fun to do an updated one! If you haven't seen my last one, I'll link it here. I think its fun to talk about my favorite things that happened today so lets get into it!
1) Baking!
I baked lemon bars today and they are delicious and they smell really good :D I'm going to bring them to school tomorrow for my classes and my friends!
2) Yoga
I had yoga at school today (It's my PE class) and we were doing headstands and stretches and sun salutations and I thought that they were lots of fun! I really liked those headstands, though :D
3) Pen Pals!
I have a spanish pen pal for my spanish class and we got another letter from them! It always makes me happy to get a letter and it's always interesting to see what he writes!
4) Dinner!
We had grilled vegetables (eggplant, onion, mushrooms, bell peppers) and steak for dinner tonight! It is totally one of my favorite dinners and it tasted absolutely amazing! 
5) Over 30 Subscribers!
I got 32 subscribers on my youtube channel, which I think is pretty great because I've only had the channel for 3 months! If you haven't checked it out, I'll link it here! It'll mean so much to me if you subscribe too :D
So those were my 5 great things today! I'd love to hear what your 5 great things about today were in the comments! Also, don't forget to subscribe/follow this blog for new posts daily!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment