Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Cheerleading Tryouts: Day 1

Hey everyone!
So to go along with my theme of cheerleading tryouts posts, I thought it would be fun to do a recap each day of tryouts so here is my cheerleading tryouts day one!
I got to tryouts around 20 minutes earlier to turn in my forms and stretch out and do some kicks and jumps. Once the actual tryouts started, we went inside and started reviewing motions and doing a few stretches for jumps. Then we learned/reviewed toe touches, pikes, and toe toe double nine jumps because those are the jumps we're going to be judged on tomorrow. We also learned the cheer. After this, we were split into our groups that we're going to tryout in! My group went to tumbling first just so we could warm up and I did my roundoff multiple back handsprings and my standing single handspring. Then we reviewed more jumps in our groups. 
So that was day 1 of my cheerleading tryouts! Don't forget to check back for day 2 and subscribe for new posts daily!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment