Thursday, May 16, 2013

Cheerleading tryouts: day 3

Hey everyone!
This is the second to last day of my cheerleading tryouts series! If you missed day 2 I'll link it here. So this will be my day 3 recap!
The entire practice we had devoted to working on the cheer and dance in our group. It was a little difficult because we kept messing up the words on the cheer. Also, there are a few changes in the dance that I don't have down solid yet, which is a little bit scary because our actual "tryouts" are tomorrow! I fell out of an elevator, but I fell off the front because I toed and the base lost my foot. I didn't get injured, thankfully, and I stuck everything else! It was kind of a boring practice, but tomorrow will be interesting because that is when we are performing for the judges! Don't forget to subscribe for day 4 of my cheerleading tryouts tomorrow and leave a comment below letting me know if you're a cheerleader!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment