Sunday, May 26, 2013

Freakin out for Finals: Day 4!

Hello everyone!
I haven't posted in a few days, and I'm really sorry for that, but I have just been really busy and sometimes my internet connection isn't good or I'm too tired and I don't want to take 5 minutes and write a post, but that's no excuse and I'm going to try and get back to my daily posting for you guys :D So today's post is day 4 of my final's series! If you missed day 3, I can link it here for you. So today I spent literally the whole day studying for my finals. I had a dentist appointment earlier today because I needed to get a cavity filled (fun stuff, right?) and I was even studying there! You know how they have to let you sit for a few minutes after they numb you so that it can circulate? I was sitting there pulling out my chem notes and reading through them. LOL! They probably thought that I'm a huge nerd or whatever, but that's what we do for good grades :D Then I got home and barricaded myself in my room and stuck to a rigid schedule. I did one hour of chem then 15 minutes of break (to eat or watch tv or take a cat nap) and then repeated that with spanish and math and asian history. I got through one and a half rotations, which is really good! Tomorrow I'm going to try and do more math and history because I didn't get a chance to do as much of that today and those are the first 2 finals that I have on tuesday! 
So I hope that you enjoyed this freakin out for finals post! I'll be posting again tomorrow, so keep an eye out for that and don't forget to subscribe if you like this blog!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment