Monday, May 27, 2013

Freakin out for finals day 6: I give up!

Hey everyone!
So today is the day before the storm (aka the day before my finals) and to be perfectly honest, I didn't get much done. My family stayed at a hotel yesterday overnight and instead of going with them, I stayed at home to study. Today, my dad picked me up so I could join them at the pool and beach and that was pretty much my entire morning until like 1ish. Then when I got home, I ate lunch and decided that since I was tired, I would take a cat nap. What was supposed to be a short nap, turned into a long nap and I didn't wake up until 4:30. I studied off and on until 7 and I just decided to give up trying to force myself to study because I have 3 hours between my first final and when I get dropped off at school, so I can cram then. So that was my freakin out for finals day 6 recap! If you have finals soon, let me know how your studying is going in the comments and don't forget to subscribe for new videos every single day!

See you tomorrow!
-Sisi


Missed day 5 of freakin out for finals? I'll link it here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment