Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Freakin out for finals day 7: 2 down 2 to go!

Hey everyone!
So as I'm sure you can tell by the title, I had 2 finals today! I had my math and history finals, which, to be honest, I thought were going to be my easier finals. So if you want to know how they went keep reading!
I had the math finals in the morning and it was an hour and a half. Usually math finals at my school are like multiple choice and a few equations, but instead this math test was like a normal one with a few multiple choice, but mostly solving. I think that I did pretty well on this test, but there were a few sections of the notes that I forgot to review and I had issues on a few questions pertaining to those lessons. Overall, I feel like I did okay on it. Maybe not an "A" but I think at least  a "B", which I'm totally fine with! My history test was a little bit scarier. I didn't prepare for this well at all and it had the potential to go really, really bad. So the format of the test was 3 different prompts for essays, but on the day of there will only be 2 of those 3 essays and you need to write both of them. So there were 3 different questions (no kidding) but I was only confident with 2 of them. My teacher was strongly and by strongly I mean really strongly hinting to us that he would choose the first two, and I pretty much only prepared for those two, but luckily they were indeed the ones that he chose. I had an hour to write both essays and I actually managed to have decent time management skills because I was able to finish without rushing at the end! My handwriting was really crazy though, and I feel like my teacher is going to have a hard time reading it! Whoops! But overall, that final was "eh". Like I don't really have an idea of how I did on it because I don't know how he's going to grade. 
So that was my recap on the 2 finals that I had today! Come back to this blog tomorrow for my recap on my spanish and chem finals! Also, if you missed yesterday's post, I'll link it here. 
Are you guys getting stoked for summer? I sure am! Blog posts on more fun topics coming soon!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment