Sunday, May 12, 2013

Harry Potter & HW: Let's recap the day!

Hey everyone! 
This is a let's recap the day post! I haven't done one of these in a while, but I thought it would be fun to do today. So I have lots of tests and projects and homework so my weekend is very school oriented. I have a history paper due on monday so I primarily focused on that today. I went back and forth between that and television. Then I decided to take a break and watch a movie on netflix. Obviously one movie turned into two (what to expect when your expecting and bruno) and then when I found out it was harry potter weekend, it turned into three movies. My parents have been really stressed and on edge today which always sucks because they get really pissed for no apparent reason, but lucky for me they tend to take it out on my brother because they knew that I was doing homework most of the day :D 
So that was my boring let's recap the day post! I'd love to hear how your day was so leave it in a comment and don't forget to subscribe!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment