Thursday, May 9, 2013

less than 3 weeks!

Hey everyone!
So I have less than 3 weeks left before summer vacation! It's just crazy thinking about it and I just thought that I'd share some of my musings about it with you! Also, my cheerleading series will resume tomorrow so be on the lookout for that!
There are less than 21 days left before school is out! This is just crazy to think about and really overwhelming at the same time. Let's just think about it... next week is cheerleading tryouts, and I have a math quarter final, a chem unit exam, a spanish vocab quiz, and a english test, as well as a few papers due. That's craziness that I need to get on top of! I also have a project for english due in 2 weeks that is a huge portion of the grade. Also, there are my 4 finals this semester, which include chem, math, history, and spanish! It's really crazy thinking about it especially because this has been a drama filled year that has been intense and eye opening and it feels like yesterday was the first day of school!
I just wanted to share a few of my thoughts in this post because I thought it would be fun to share some of my stresses and school things with you! Don't forget to subscribe to this blog for new posts daily!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment