Sunday, May 12, 2013

My Week of HELL

Hey guys!
I just wanted to let you know that if you are a watcher of my youtube videos or read my other blog that I may not be posting/uploading as regularly this week because it's a little bit of a hellish/crazy week for me. If you're nosy (like me) and you want to know why this week is so bad, I'll explain it in the rest of the post. 

Monday: I have cheerleading tryouts after school until late at night, a chem test, a spanish test, a english test, and a history paper due

Tuesday: I have cheerleading tryouts and some homework that I need to catch up on

Wednesday: Cheerleading tryouts and typical school stuff

Thursday: Cheerleading tryouts (in front of the judges) and catching up on more homework


Friday: Finding out if I'm on the team, math quarter final (counts as 2 tests), and more homework/typical school stuff

So this week is a little bit heavier than most weeks, but at least I'm getting the tests over with tomorrow (but I'm probably not going to get great grades on that) So if I don't post was much please excuse me, but I'll still do my best to get everything done on time and posts up each day. So don't forget to subscribe and leave a comment below letting me know how your week is going to be!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment