Sunday, May 5, 2013

New Music Favorite!

Hey guys!
This is something new! I usually don't do music posts because I watch more television and am more into that than music, but I have one for you today! I just wanted to let you know about one of my new favorite groups! 30 Seconds To Mars. There are three members of the group, shannon leto, jared leto, and tomo and their genre is alternative rock. I found them on youtube yesterday (I'll link their channel here) and I really love their songs because they are catchy and amazing! Also, their music video for up in the air is really artistic and a little bit crazy but amazing! If you have a few minutes, I would totally check them out because it's my new favorite band!

Let me know what other music artists/groups you've been loving in the comments and don't forget to subscribe for new content daily!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment