Thursday, May 2, 2013

The Imperfect Life TAG

Hey everyone!
I wanted to do the imperfect life tag for you guys today. I saw a few videos on this on youtube and it is basically like you say or write a few challenges or events that have shaped you into who you are today. So I think you say what they were/are and how they changed you. So here is my imperfect life tag. 
I am very blessed. I live in hawaii and I have my two wonderful parents and a younger brother and a younger sister. I have all six of my grandparents still alive and luckily for me, I haven't had to deal with loss in my life yet. I attend a really amazing school here in hawaii, that is extremely expensive, but it is one of the best private schools in the nation. I know that there are people with stories that are more dramatic or depressing than mine and that mine may pale in comparison to theirs, but I wanted to do this anyways because in the end everyone deals with things and my story is no less important than anyone else. I have always been that girl that tries to help everyone else. I am the happy go lucky girl who always has a smile on her face that tries to be the light at the end of the tunnel. I have been picked on because of that. I wouldn't necessarily consider it bullying, but there are just times when I place my trust in people that don't necessarily deserve it and I've been screwed over. I remember when I was cheerleading a few years back, my coaches had individual conferences with us to address our progress and my coaches said that I was the best performer (facially and expressively) on my team. I was ecstatic so I told another girl on my team, whom I thought was my friend. I don't think she meant to make a big deal of it, but she told another girl, who then decided to confront me and make a big deal of me thinking that I was better than everyone else, which I wasn't. I was devastated. There have been many occasions like that sprinkled throughout my life and it hurts just as badly every single time. This has changed me because I am more guarded now. There are people who can befriend a person in a minute and be able to talk to them about anything and everything. That person was me for the longest time, but I've changed and now I'm the person who has really great amazing friends, but those are the people who have earned my trust over years. I am that person who can be seen as a loner because when everyone is socializing I'm in the corner doing my homework, but I know that everything happens for a reason and that everything takes time and will get better eventually. This was an extremely long post, so that you so much if you took the time to read it all. I would love for you to do this tag, but it is very personal so if you don't feel like it, that's fine as well. Please subscribe for new (happier) posts daily and just know that you guys are my light and that I love you all!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment