Sunday, May 5, 2013

What's going on with my... Cheerleading!

Hey guys!
I wanted to do a post letting you know whats been going on with my cheerleading! Now that I'm not doing my daily health and fitness posts, I haven't really updated you guys on my cheerleading so I thought I'd do it in this post!
So tryouts are in a few weeks and we have an informational meeting this week. It is going to be an interesting season because we are losing our head coach for years and years as well as our tumbling coach, which means that we are going to have an entirely new coaching staff! That can either be a really good thing or a bad thing :O So I am really excited for tryouts because I actually have a standing tumbling (standing back handspring or standing double handspring) to tryout with! It's a little sad though because I am really close to getting my running roundoff handspring tuck, but I haven't been able to get the height and landing quite right so I'm not confident enough to try out with it yet. I have been on my JV team for the last few years, but I don't really have a preference between JV or varsity unlike others on my team because cheerleading is a sport and a hobby and isn't my life!
So let me know if your a cheerleader, what's going on with your team! Also, if you'd like more cheerleading posts, leave a comment below! I was thinking of doing a tryout tip post, but if you have any others, let me know!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment