Saturday, June 29, 2013

Top 5 Workout Songs

Hi guys!
I wanted to do a post on my top 5 workout songs! I think that I'm going to do a few more workout posts this week so keep an eye out for that as well. But these are the songs that I dance to, jump to, and more importantly SWEAT to! 

1) Play Hard - David Guetta
This song is so fun and it always gets me really pumped up! I think this is also great motivation because it says "work hard, play hard", which keeps me going when I feel like stopping!

2) Let it Rock - Kevin Rudolf 
It's an older song, but I love it! This song is so fun and I love dancing to this song or doing a trampoline workout to it!

3) I Love it - Icona Pop
This song is great because it makes me feel energized just listening to it! This is a song that I can blast on my ipod and run to without focusing on my fatigue. 

4) Just Dance - Lady Gaga 
I think that this song is great because its catchy and its one of those songs that I can keep listening to without getting annoyed or tired of this song!

5) Animal - Neon Trees
I love anything Neon Trees, but Animal makes this list because its good to dance to and run to and its also fun to blast and lift weights to!

So those were my top 5 workout songs! I'd love to hear what yours are in the comments below! Also, don't forget to return to this blog in a few days for my next post!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment