Thursday, June 13, 2013

TV Shows I'm loving: Summer edition

Hey everyone!
A lot of my favorite television shows have ended their seasons, but I've been watching a lot of new ones that I haven't talked about yet! So I wanted to do a post saying what shows I've been watching!

Sunday: Top Hooker

Monday: The Bachelorette 

Tuesday: Pretty Little Liars!

Wednesday: Million Dollar Listings New York
                  Master Chef
Thursday: None

Friday: None

Saturday: None

So if I were to recommend a few of these shows to you, it would be top hooker, million dollar listings, and master chef. Top Hooker is a fishing competition show and I think it's on animal planet (but I'm not quite sure). Its really funny to watch and even if you're not into fishing at all (like me) it's still interesting. Million Dollar Listings NY is amazing because of the people. It follows a few relators and the clients and them are absolutely amazing! Master Chef is also great if you like cooking competitions because it is absolutely addicting and its great. 

If you have any other television shows that I am not watching, let me know in the comments and don't forget to follow this blog for new posts!
-Sisi

2 comments:

  1. Ohh I have some serious PPL catching up to do... I am in love with the show but I am so behind! :) I am now obsessing over Game of Thrones, I love it so much and I can't believe that I just recently started watching it!

    Andrea | RosyChicc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard great things about game of thrones! I'm going to have to watch it soon :D

      Delete