Thursday, June 6, 2013

What have I been up to?

Hey everyone!
Its been a while since my last post, so I thought that I'd do sort of a recap/what I've been up to type post. So here it is!
I like to think that this is my first "real" week of summer because last week was sort of a half week. Cheerleading practice started this week and let me say, it's been tough. I think that it's partially because it is right at that time when the gym gets really hot so we're sweating before we do anything! Also, it may also be because I'm out of shape. Oh well! Thats all good because I'll get in shape this summer! But we've been doing the basics like the easy stunts (thigh stands, shoulder sits...) and motions, jumps, and tumbling! Its been a workout, but luckily I haven't been that sore yet. It has made me so tired, though, that I haven't done anything on most days except cheerleading. I've been reading through the twilight series again and I've been reading them really quickly because I started on last wednesday with the first book and I'm already on breaking dawn! But it is a really good book and my summer read of the moment! I've also done some volunteering at a charity close to my house and some other things too! I'm so sorry I've been MIA, but I'll try to post more regularly from now on!
Love you guys :D
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment