Sunday, July 28, 2013

Cheer Camp

Hey everyone!
I've had cheer camp the last few days! And for all of you cheerleaders, I wanted to do a post letting you know my experience with it! 

The one that my team goes to is at a high school. It is amazing and there are tons of people! We learn a cheer, dance, sidelines, and some amazing stunts! We perform for the staff members to get some invaluable tips. I have gone for the last 4 years and it is honestly hell for your body, but amazing for team bonding and skills! It is tough to go through 12 hour days constantly stunting, cheering, or dancing, but it is so rewarding to come out of it, knowing you can survive and that you are that much stronger because of it! My team had and has a lot of drama, but at cheer camp, the great thing is that you come together and make routines and memories despite individual differences. I really love it and I totally recommend trying to get your squad to go to one if you can!

Let me know your cheer camp experiances in the comments below!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment