Sunday, July 7, 2013

June 2013 Random Favorites

Hey everyone!
I know it's a little late, but I'm doing my random favorites for June! I already did my beauty/fashion monthly favorites, so if you'd like to see that, I'll link it here.

Food
1) Redvines 
I've gone to the movies a ton in June and I have fallen in love with redvines! I know a lot of people who hate them, but they are amazing!
2) Iced Skinny Caramel Macchiatos (From Starbucks)
This is my go to drink! If you're like me, and you love the espresso part of it, get the grande because it has the most "espresso" flavor (it has 2 shots, the tall only has one, and the veinti has 2, but more milk)
3) Butterfinger Ice Cream
It's so amazing and delicious and if you like butterfingers (or even if you don't) you should try some!

Books
The Twilight Series! I've been re reading these as my "summer reading" and I love it! This is probably some of my favorite books of all time. 

TV
1) Top Hooker
2) MasterChef
3) Million Dollar Listings New York
I've done a post with descriptions of all these shows, so I'll link it here for you. 

Music
1) I love it - Icona Pop
It is amazing and really great to work out to!
2) It's Time - Imagine Dragons
Another great song that I can listen to on repeat forever!

So that was my june random favorites! Let me know yours in the comments below. 
-Sisi


No comments:

Post a Comment