Saturday, August 3, 2013

Are you afraid of Splash Mountain?

Hey everyone!
So I'm at disneyland right now and I wanted to share with you a little secret that I have been using. First, I have to get something off my chest. I'm a huge scaredy cat and I never went on tower of terror or splash mountain until last year. I hate that feeling of dropping and while for some rides (like tower of terror) that feeling is inevitable, I have a trick to stop that queasy, dropping feeling on splash mountain!
For all of you unaware, on splash mountain, you are in logs with no seat belts. I am really freaked out that I'm going to fly out of it on that big 50 foot drop so I end up squishing my knees into the seat in front of me so I'm wedged in there, but that isn't necessary. Before I give you my secret, I have one more thing to say... It's going to make you look retarded. In the pictures at the end of the ride, you're going to be laughed at and mocked, but that's alright because you just survived the ride! Right? So when you are getting to the top of the final drop, you place your head down onto the back portion of the seat in front of you. This stops your equilibrium from thinking that your falling and gives you less or none of that stomach queasiness! 
Let me know if you knew of this trick or are planning to try it out soon in the comments below!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment