Sunday, August 18, 2013

Cheesecake Factory, Birthday Parties, and MORE! Let's recap the day

Hey everyone!
So I had a birthday party today and I thought that it was an interesting enough day to do a let's recap the day post! So lets get started...

I woke up early and ate breakfast and all that stuff. I dropped off my sister at ballet class and went to Ross with my mom. She found some things she loved, and I found a lint lizard on sale for $3. Score! Then we went to are local shopping mall because the old navy was having a $15 jeans sale, but unfortunately none of the ones I tried fit well! They were either too huge or too small. :( I ate lunch at a sushi place and had a super yummy iced tea. I got home and did some blogging and took a power nap. I met my friend at the aquarium because we were having a surprise party for antother of my friend, but she didn't come until 45 minutes later, when the aquarium was closed. We walked around for a while and then ate dinner at the Cheesecake Factory! It was so delicious and super yummy! We had some great conversations and we split a Chinese chicken salad, a kalua pork pizza, and a shrimp angel hair pasta between the 5 of us. We also got a mini ice cream sundae for free because it was her birthday and we got a cheesecake too! It was the fresh strawberry one :D 

So that was pretty much it! Don't forget to follow this blog for more lets recap the day posts and leave a comment below letting me know how your day was!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment