Friday, August 2, 2013

Health and Fitness update

Hey everyone! 
It's been a while since I've done a health or fitness lasted post, so I wanted to do an update to let you know what I've been up to! 

Fitness
So I have a little break from cheerleading and I'm on vacation now so you'd think I'd be super sedentary and lazy, right? Nope! I am walking around a ton for sightseeing and everything. I have also gone to the gyms in the hotels as often as I can, and I run a mile on either the elliptical or the treadmill and do some abs and weights. It's not a lot, but I think it's a pretty good amount of exercise! 

Nutrition
This is where I get unhealthy. I have been eating out a lot and I've been eating tons of burgers and unhealthy foods. It is vacation so I'm giving myself some leeway, but I'm trying to load up on fruits and oatmeal at breakfast whenever I can!

So I hope this was interesting for you! Let me know ow your fitness and health related things are going in the comments because I'd love to be able to get motivation and ideas from you all!
-Sisi 

No comments:

Post a Comment