Monday, August 19, 2013

I'm the next Top Hooker! Just Kidding

Hey everyone!
So if the title totally confused you, I was referencing one of my favorite television shows every: top hooker! It was a show on the animal planet and it was a reality competition to find the top angler or fisherman. So let's get into my random story...
Today we went to one of my favorite beaches! It is a tidal pool so it has a nice mix of rocks and sand so that my family could swim and stuff. I love catching fish and other animals and I always have so my dad and I were running around the beach trying to catch some fish! The tide was really high at first and it was kind of rough so we were using nets, but once the tide went down, we could use poles. We used just the top half of the pole and we didn't use the spinner, but we just dunked. For bait, we were using defrosted previously frozen shrimp, french fries, and bread because this is totally what fish in the wild eat! We actually caught some good sized fish and the first one we caught totally caught me off guard because it was huge (not that huge, but bigger than I thought it would be maybe like 4 inches long?)! If you are a top hooker fan like me, you'll get this reference but I was screaming so much when I caught that fish totally like how Chris was all the time! 
So yeah you can just call me "top hooker"! But really, I love fishing and I realized that i need to do it more often :D
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment