Thursday, August 8, 2013

So long Nevada!

Hey guys! 
It's been a while since my last update, but I've been in Las Vegas these past few days looking at colleges and shopping a lot, but tomorrow morning, I'm flying back home. I don't have a ton of time to write this post, but I'll share 3 things that I've loved and done in Vegas with you!

1) shopping! 
The factory outlets are great over here and I would especially recommend the south outlets over the north as they have more stores and is inside! Tons of hauls are coming on my other blog (second tab at the top) in the next few weeks!

2) the coke store on the strip
Today we went there and tried the Sosa from around the world thing. It is not the best tasting, but its an experience!

3) the gondola 
I loved riding the gondola and I trout that it was tons of fun!

So I hope you enjoyed this update! And I'll be sure to post more when I get back home!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment