Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Some Fitness Inspiration

Hey everyone! 
I've been really into these inspiration type posts lately and I'll have another one on this blog soon and a couple on my other blog. I can do another post linking all of them once I get them up! But this is my fitness inspiration...






I used to be a dancer, but I gave that up for cheerleading, but this picture is so gorgeous and makes me miss dancing!













I am not the biggest cardio person, but I am so motivated to run when I see pictures like this!






Another picture that inspires me to run and exercise more often.

















An amazing quote and a picture that inspires me to focus on flexibility and work hard on stretching every day. 











I took yoga last year during school, but I haven't practiced it in a while! This picture makes it fun and I need to do it more often!









So that was some of my fitness inspiration! I'll do another one on food and nutrition later! Leave a comment below if you like these posts because I can totally do them more often!
-Sisi

2 comments:

  1. the second one inspires us to get more felexible too. If we did that now, we'd probably pop our hips!

    http://www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally need to work on my flexibility too!
    -Sisi

    ReplyDelete