Saturday, August 24, 2013

Some Nutrition Inspiration

Hey everyone!
I've been super into doing these photo inspiration posts so I thought I'd do one on my nutrition inspiration!






I've been loving oatmeal and this looks super yummy with the nuts and fruit on it! I usually just go for plain oatmeal with a banana, but this looks so delish!














Baked sweet potatoes with a corn salsa and cheese! It is better than a regular potato because its a sweet potato and by subbing the corn for bacon, you save calories!







Quinoa is one of my favorite foods and this quinoa salad with tons of vegetables look amazing!














Rice with back beans and corn! It looks so yummy!













I have been thinking of possible things to bring for lunch to school! And this looks amazing and it has tons of different variations! Except I'd put my dressing separate from the jar. 






So that was my nutrition inspiration! If you like these posts, let me know in the comments and don't forget to subscribe to this blog for more nutrition and fitness posts!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment