Tuesday, August 27, 2013

What's on my Iphone

Hey everyone!
I wanted to do a what's on my iphone because I know that I love watching other peoples videos and posts on this and I think others would love to read this as well! So let's get started!







On the first page I have all of the usual things that iphones come with. But I added the flashlight app to the Utilities folder. I also added Da Bus (Hawaii Bus Schedule App) to the navigation folder along with the maps it automatically comes with. 




The second page is all of my fun things! I have social networking in the first row. Facebook, instagram, snapchat, and twitter. In my videos folder I have flixter, youtube, hulu +, and netflix. In Music I have i heart radio, spotify, shazam, and pandora. In my Pic Stuff folder I have instacollage, instaeffects, aviary, and camera +. I also have bloglovin! In my games folder I have candy crush and minion rush. Pinterest, period tracker, ESPN, and Sleep tracker fill out the page. 



On the third page I have the things that I don't use at all! I have newsstand and stocks. 




So that is what's on my iphone! If you know of an app that I don't have and that you think I need, tell me in a comment below! 
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment