Saturday, September 7, 2013

An Explanation

Hey everyone! 
I know that I haven't posted on this blog in what feels like forever to me! I don't really post on this regularly in the first place, which is such a bad habit that I am trying to break but I have been dealing with some personal things that I would like to share with you hear. 
School has been extremely stressful for me because some colleges are coming to visit my high school so I have to attend several seminars and informational meetings for them during my breaks when I would usually do homework, so my homework load is getting pretty intense. 
Cheerleading is also very crazy because today alone I was up at 7 in the morning getting ready for a JV game and I was out cheerleading at a JV and Varsity football game until around 4 in the afternoon. We are also working on competition things and I have a few extra classes that I'm taking and that is also getting very intense and crazy!
Getting to the more personal things, I am dealing with the death of a family member who I was not super close with, but pretty close. I went to his funeral yesterday and I am trying to come to terms with his death. 
So once again I know that being busy is not a good enough excuse for you guys and that you totally deserve better than this crappy posting schedule, but I thought I'd share with you some of the reasons why I haven't been posting! I promise to try and post more often and I really appreciate those of you who continue to visit this blog and read a little bit about my life. 
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment