Sunday, September 1, 2013

Foodie Favorite

Hey everyone!
I have a foodie favorite for you guys today! Its no secret that I am totally in love with caramel macchiatos from Starbucks, but at $3 something each, it can get a little pricey! I have found a grocery store alternative that is so much more affordable and amazing! It's from international delights and it is their caramel macchiato. 
It is incredibly smooth tasting and it has a very sweet taste opposed to a bitter taste that you can get with espresso. It also has a great caramel taste that is sometimes missing in the starbucks one. The best thing, though, is the price! If you get it on sale (target has it on sale a lot), you can snag it for around $3! That's amazing! Also, if you are concerned about calories, a 8 ounce cup of it has 150 calories, which I think is up to par with the starbucks one unless you get it skinny! I really love this and I also want to try the other flavors too!
Let me know your thoughts on this and all of your foodie favorites in the comments!
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment