Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Guys, get it together!

Hey everyone!
So this is totally a rambly post on some things that have been going on it's also a little bit of a tips for guys type post, but totally don't taking what I'm saying seriously because I don't even take myself seriously on these types of topics!
Okay, so my grade at school is pretty set. Like we don't get many new kids each year, like last year we got 3 and this year we got two. This year one of them is a girl and one is a guy. Keep in mind that I have no clue who this guy is or what his name is. I know what he looks like because I've seen him around, but I've never talked to him. So I was just minding my own business, trying to read a chapter of the great gatsby in the 15 minutes before class, when he comes up to me and starts hitting on me! Like seriously. You see a girl trying to do homework (on a table of all guys none the less) and you have the nerve to ask her to "discuss the book with you in private" and stuff like that. I have no clue if I'm totally taking this out of context or something, but it was a little awkward. The worst part was he didn't even know my name! Like seriously. So then I was texting my BGF (best guy friend) and he was like "yeah that new kid hits on all the girls" and I was like "this guy needs to learn some things!" so thats where I come in! I'm not going to help that guy in particular, I'm probably not going to talk to that guy ever again, but I'll help you guys! There's just one rule before hitting on a girl... KNOW HER! If you are friends or aquaintances, that's great, but if you're not know her freaking name! It's creepy if some random dude throws generic lines at you. Do your research and maybe you'll get some! (just kidding) but really. Do your homework.
-Sisi

No comments:

Post a Comment